We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
At Precintia we also believe it. That is why we manage quality by being personally and professionally self-demanding in a constant and continuous learning process.
Quality is a process that requires proper management in order to offer the market a high quality and proven product.
Since the beginning we have always remembered that our customers are the basis of everything we do. For this reason, our efforts are focused on:
- Ensuring that our products are guaranteed to fulfil their objective of security.
- Studying the environment to which they will be exposed.
- Submitting them to rigorous quality controls to ensure that they fulfil their mission.
Precintia is certified to ISO 9001: 2008 by Lloyd's Register.
Our industry meets the requirements of the Health Registry.
Our metal seals comply with ISO 17712: 2013 and CTPAT standards .
In our laboratories we carry out the necessary tests continuously to ensure that our products comply with quality regulations.
We perform different tests and trials such as:
- Migration tests of our products that come into contact with food according to regulation 10/2010.
- Strength tests with a 10-tonne dynamometer.
- Inspection with barcode parameter checker.
- Test with environmental chamber: analysis of prototype behaviour at extreme temperatures (-40 °C to +60 °C).
- Tensile testing.
- Plastic and metal inspection analytics and checking.
Since we manufacture our own products at Precintia we control the whole process:
- From the purchase raw materials.
- For the subsequent manufacture of our seals.
- Until their launch on the market.
We believe that everything can be improved. That is why we maintain contact with our customers to plan the continuous development of our parts.