- Offers maximum security against tampering and ensures traceability of valuable goods.
- Applicable for the food industry, cash-in-transit and/or banking, retail (online sales, superstores, retail), baggage control, logistics and land transport.
- Recommended for hams and shoulders (food traceability), money bags, truck doors, crocodile lid boxes, control of exit of goods in terminals and/or warehouses.
- There are different scenarios in which the project requires data capture, both fixed or mobile readings at both a single unit or batch level (hangers, conveyor belts, scales or arches).
- At Precintia we have the perfect solution for the non-manual reading of your items.
- We recommend that if you request this type of seal, you also use a barcode to allow you to track the coded numbering and complement the RFID system.
- Laser marking which offers a very high level of security. It cannot be erased.
Item available in stock.
• Flag 2 1/2" x 3/4" (22 x 68 mm. Useful marking area: 20 x 60 mm.)
• Strip: Diameter 1/8' (2 mm) and length 12" (290 mm.)
• Based on RFID VHS, GENS II.
• Material: Nylon.
• Laser marking and thermal printing.Option of marking logo, barcode and consecutive numbering.
• Tensile strength 46lb (21 kg)
• Check availability of other colours.